How to order PCB board with assembly?

Hello,

I am new here. I want to order a PCB board with assembly. During the checkout, I am not able to select both. If I select assembly (increase the number), the number of boards become 0. Actually, I want to order 6 PCB boards, all of them being assembled. How can I place this order?
Attached image of the checkout for reference.

Hi @Chaithra welcome to the community!

You will just have to select “Amazing Assembly”, this comes with all boards assembled. Which is why you won’t need to select any additional “Beautiful Boards” (and in fact that option will be set to 0, when you select Amazing Assembly).

So if I see it correctly you can simply hit order!

Let me know if that answered your question!

Thanks Felix, that was quick and useful. I have now placed the order and look forward to the boards.

Thanks again:)

1 Like

I had the basic same question. I want to order the exact board I ordered a month ago, Beautiful Boards, but I would also like to order the stencil for this board so I can solder the parts on these boards. I don’t see why I need to pay for 2 shipping costs when the stencils and the Amazing Assembly boards can come in the same shipping container. Also less import fees and taxes on my end.

I have a second question, on the parts page (tab), after I have added the parts to be added to the board, there is a cost calulator on the bottom right of the web page. I states for 3 boards the cost is:

Offers are up to date

Availability and prices are valid for the next 24 hours.

Qty Total in € Per unit in € Stock Available
52.56 17.52

But when I go to Checkout, the cost of the board is 71.00 Euros. Why the difference?

Can you place an option to purchase both the stencil and the Assembly?